RCE have well- equipped modern gymnasium. Services of a trainer are also available.
A small dispensary housed in the campus with all necessary requirements caters to the medical needs and emergency services. First aid medical facility is available round the clock. The renowned doctors from the city are on panel of college doctors who may be contacted at any time when required. RCE has an on- campus infirmary which provides convenient, comprehensive and confidential medical care to students. The guidance of quality and experienced doctor’s medical support is available on the campus during the day and nursing staff and ambulance are available 24*7.
The institute provides adequate transport service for all the adjacent localities. The institute is committed to provide its students all the comfort and convenience to help them to achieve their targets. The transport service is just a small effort in this direction. Although public transport exists, yet institute prefers to possess its own fleet of buses to ferry its students and faculty from selected places.
An educational institution’s security mandate is to promote a safe and welcoming environment that recognizes and is respectful of the diverse nature of its community. We provide the best possible security, both to tackle real problems of danger and to reassure staff, pupils, students and parents that security measures are in place to mitigate the risks.
A video surveillance system is carefully planned out in order to keep watch over the diverse assortment of facilities that comprise a typical campus community. A system of properly installed campus security cameras helps us in ensuring the safety of students, faculty, and facilities on campus.
Spacious and planned parking area for two wheelers and four wheelers provided inside the campus at the entry gate itself, helps maintain decent, noise-free and safe environment.
An online portal provides a platform for the students to register suggestions, complaints, requests, queries and feedbacks regarding any academic or administrative aspect of the college activities. Genuine matters are well considered and corrective measures wherever required are taken to resolve the issues in a short span of time.
The college provides the parents enough avenues to know relevant progress of their ward. For information on aspects like students’ attendance, time table, fees, results etc. the parents can use email, send sms, make telephonic queries and check out parents’ section on website. In addition to it, college regularly sends the students’ monthly report of sessional and attendance at their permanent addresses.
Student/ Women Welfare Cell:
1. The Cell shall process all the individual complaints and take suitable action thereon in the manner and mode as per the college norms.
2. The Cell will provide assistance to the Faculty/Colleges/Institute for taking preventive steps in the matter of gender discrimination and sexual harassment.
3. The Cell may form / review the guidelines / policy for redressal of the grievance as required from time to time, which may be in accordance with those issued by Supreme Court and Government Agencies.
4. The Grievance Committee shall consider all grievances submitted in writing by an individual regarding working conditions, eve teasing and any other alleged injustice done to female employee/girl students while discharging their duties/attending sessions at the Institute.
5. The Cell will deal with the cases/complaints of sexual harassment and any other type of harassment of the female students, teaching and non-teaching women staff of the college.