How To Do B.Com Honours Complete Details
Hello Friends, in today’s article, we will tell you how to do B Com Honours Course (B.Com Hons. ) complete information. Students who pass class 12th with commerce, they enroll in B.Com Honours or B.Com General course after 12th. But many times students do not understand what is the difference between these two courses? Because of which many times students take admission in wrong course.
Because of this, later they feel very bad for not taking admission in the right course. Friends, to make a good career, it is necessary that you study only in that subject in which you are interested. If you want to do B.Com Honours after 12th then read our entire article today. In this article, we will tell you all the details about B Com Honours.
What is B.Com Honours Course?
Let us tell you here that the full name of this course is Bachelor of Commerce (Hons). Please note that this is an undergraduate degree course. Students enroll in this course after 12th. Let us also tell you here that in B Com Honours, students are made to study a subject very deeply.
Let us tell you that only those students take admission in this, who have to specialize in any one subject. In this way, after completing this 3-year graduate program, students get very good job opportunities. Also, let us tell you that the most popular subjects of B Com Honours are as follows –
• B.Com in Taxation
• B.Com in Economics
• B.Com in Marketing
• B.Com in Human Resources
• B.Com in Accounts and Finance
• B.Com in Investment Management
B.Com Honours Duration
The duration of B.Com Honours course after 12th is 3 years. For information, let us tell you that in these 3 years, there are total 6 semesters in Bachelor of Commerce (Hons). Please note that different subjects are taught to the students in every semester.
Entrance Exams for B.Com Honours Course
Students who want to do B Com Honours course after 12th, they have to appear in the entrance test. Let us tell you that the most popular selection exams for B.Com Honours in our country are conducted by colleges and universities, their names are as follows –
• JUET- Jammu University Entrance Test B.Com Hons.
• Christ University B.Com Exam
• IPU CET B.Com Hons. Exam
• Christ University B.Com Exam
• BHU UET B.Com
Admission Process for B.Com Hons. Course
Students who want to enroll in B.Com Honours course after 12th, they have to follow the following process –
• In B.Com Honours course, many colleges give admission only after taking the entrance test, while in some colleges admission is done on the basis of 12th marks of the students.
• Let us tell here that first of all the student should decide which college he wants to take admission in.
• After that he should apply for the exam in his chosen college.
• Thus the candidate is then invited to appear in the entrance examination of B.Com Honours.
• A cut off list of all the students who are successful in the entrance test is prepared on the basis of which they get admission in the college.
Qualification for B.Com Hons. Course
Let us tell you here that it is very important for any student to have the following qualifications to take admission in B.Com Honours –
• Candidate must have passed 12th class from any recognized board.
• The student must have studied commerce in class 12th.
• Mathematics, Business Studies, Accountancy, English and Economics should be the main subjects of the student in class 12th.
• The percentage of the student in 12th should be very high because only then he gets admission in a good college. However, in some colleges, admission is also given on the basis of 45% marks.
• The student must have cleared the entrance test.
Read More: Commerce Stream Subjects, Career Options, Job Opportunities
B.Com Honours Course Fees
Students who take admission in B Com Honours after 12th, the fee they have to pay is different for every college. Let us tell you that in all the private colleges, a lot of fees are taken from the students.
But if a candidate gets admission in a government college by passing the entrance test, then he has to pay less fees. In this way, if we talk about an average fee, then the students have to pay a fee of 30,000 and go up-to 100000 rupees.
College To Do B.Com Hons. Course
There are many colleges in India to do B Com Honours course. Here we are giving the names of some of the best colleges where you can do your course after 12th –
• Goenka College of Commerce and business administration Kolkata
• Symbiosis College of Arts and Commerce Pune
• Narsee Monjee college of commerce and economics Mumbai
• St. Joseph College of Commerce Bengaluru
• Hindu College New Delhi
• Institute of management- Christ University Bengaluru
• St. Xaviers College Mumbai
• Loyola College Chennai
• Lady Shri Ram College for women Delhi
• Shri Ram College of Commerce Delhi
B.Com Hons. Course Subjects or Syllabus
After 12th, students are enrolled in college and after studying B.Com Honours. Here we are telling the complete 3 year syllabus in detail –
B.Com Honours First Year Syllabus
• Major Indian language: Hindi/English
• Principle and practice of Management and business
• Financial Accounting
• Business Mathematics
• Monetary Theories and Institutions
• Industrial Organisation and Management
• Business Environment
• Business regulatory framework
B.Com Honours Second Year Syllabus
• Information Technology and its Application in Business
• Costing and Auditing
• Business Economics
• Public Finance and Budgeting
• Principles of Marketing
• Specialised Accounting
• Management Accounting and Financial Accounting-2
• Direct and Indirect Taxation
• Business Statistics
B.Com Honours Third Year Syllabus
• Business Entrepreneurship
• Income Tax Laws and Accounts
• Elective Paper 1
• Elective Paper 2
• Advance Company Accounts
• Company Law
• Financial Analysis
• Secretarial Practice
Job Opportunities for B.Com Honours
After doing the graduate program in B Com Honours, students get the opportunity to work in the following places based on their qualification –
• Economic Consulting Firms
• Commerce Sector
• Banking Sector
• Finance Sector
• Import Companies
• Export Companies
• Research Associates
• Custom Department
Salary For B.Com Honours
The package that a candidate gets after doing B.Com Honours after 12th depends on his skill, experience and company. But if we talk about an average salary, then qualified candidates in this field get a salary ranging from 25,000 to more than 30 thousand rupees. Let us inform here that as the candidate gets experience, his salary starts increasing.
Jobs in Private Sector
After doing B Com Honours course, there are very good job opportunities in front of the candidate in the private sector. Let us tell here that candidates can easily get jobs in the following posts –
• Account Assistant
• Investment Analyst
• Personal Finance Consultant
• Marketing Manager
• Cost Estimator
• Certified Public Accountant
• Stock Broker
• Money Manager
• Budget Analyst
Jobs in Government Sector
After doing B.Com Honours, some people want to do jobs in the government sector. So for this they have to keep information about the jobs taken out by the government. Let us inform that as soon as there is a vacancy for the job in any related department, then the candidates can apply there.
Friends, this was our today’s article on how to do B.Com Honours Course (B.Com Hons. Course) complete information. Through this article, we told you what is B.Com Honours course and how long is its duration. Along with this, we also told you the details that what is the entrance exam and admission process to do B.Com Honours.
Through this post, we have also given you the details that how much qualification is necessary for any student to take admission in B.Com Honours.
Apart from this, we also gave you the details through this article that which colleges are good for this in our country India and what syllabus is taught to the students there. Along with this, we also gave you the details that when students complete this course, then what are the career prospects they get in private and government sector.
Through this article, we have also given you the details that when the students complete this course, then how much salary they get every month for doing the job. We sincerely hope that all the details given by us have been very useful for you.
So in the end, our only request is to share this post with all your friends who want to know the details about how to do B Com Honours course after 12th.
7 thoughts on “How To Do B.Com Honours Complete Details”
Hello, I love your website! I can totally relate to your point as I work as an accounts payable specialist for an outsourcing company.
For most up-to-date news you have to pay a visit internet and on web I found this web page as a most excellent site for hottest updates.|
Would you be taken with exchanging links?
Thanks for some other wonderful article. The place else could anyone get that kind of information in such an ideal manner of writing? I’ve a presentation next week, and I am at the search for such info.|
Every weekend i used to pay a visit this web site, for the reason that i want enjoyment, since this this website conations in fact fastidious funny information too.|
I really appreciate your help
The articles you write help me a lot and I like the topic