Pharmacy is the science and technique of preparing, dispensing, and reviewing drugs and providing additional clinical services. It is a profession that links health sciences with pharmaceutical sciences and aims to ensure the safe, effective, and affordable use of drugs. The professional practice is becoming more clinically oriented as most of the drugs are now manufactured by pharmaceutical industries. Based on the setting, the pharmacy is classified as a community or institutional pharmacy. Providing direct patient care in the community of institutional pharmacies are considered clinical pharmacy.
The scope of pharmacy practice includes more traditional roles such as compounding and dispensing of medications, and it also includes more modern services related to health care, including clinical services, reviewing medications for safety and efficacy, and providing drug information. Pharmacists, therefore, are the experts on drug therapy and are the primary health professionals who optimize the use of medication for the benefit of the patients.
- B. Pharma
- D. Pharma
- Pharmaceutics labs
- Pharmacology labs
- Pharmacognosy Lab
- Biotechnology labs
- Pharmaceutical Analytical labs
- Sophisticated AC Instrumentation Room
- Medicinal Chemistry labs
- Machine room
- Medicinal garden
- Research Paper Published in Refereed International Journals: 15
- Books and Manuals published in reputed publisher: 7
- Online and offline Articles published on recent trends Pharmacology in : 17
- Dr. Sayantan Mukhoupadhyay received Young Scientist Award in 2021.
Achieve Your Destination